Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taipei 101 and night market.







Taipei 101 visit was amazing, you

cannot believe how tall and huge it is especially when you go inside the tower and visits the observatory in the top of the building and see Taipei city from above. We also visited 2 night markets and it was a nice experience because I have never been to a market where you can find lots of small shops that sell local food which is unique and it’s a must for every tourist to go and visit these markets! The night markets are very crowded and some of them are huge so this is an advice you try to stick with your group and not to get lost. Well I tried to stick with my group but I failed! I got lost in a place where no one speak English, it was really funny; but at the end I found my other friends which were also lost and we made it safe at the end to the hotel. It’s really a great experience!!! (I can't believe I tried stinky tofu!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment